Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Goats, goats, and more goats!

Goats are wonderful creatures to watch and they fill our lives with humor and joy.

Each one has their own personality just like you and me.

Goats are surprisingly smart and learn very quickly what to do.

As goat breeders we work hard at which lines we want to bred together.

Funny we find bucks to be sweeter than the does.
We love each and everyone we have and they are raised on good management as well as love.

I will add more of our goats later, I just wanted you to meet some of them from Caprine Beings.
We no longer have Psyche, the doe Lindsey is walking...she was sold to a loving home in Texas but her daughters are here where we can still work with her genetics.


2 comments:

  1. Woo hooo! Look at you! Followers going up, new blog name (love it BTW) & post #'s rising! On a roll & off to a great start, looking forward to future post :)

    Love the pictures, your daughter & goats are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Crystal, I was unhappy with the first heading so changed to a new and more tantalizing one;)
      I will write more when I find WHICH topic I really like the most. I have been having blogspot problems though...my screen goes blank. I also have been writing some comments on others blogs but I have no idea if they go through...they go blank too.

      Delete